We do things differently. We’re very proud of that.
Most doctors expect their 3D x-ray center to take excellent scans and provide great images. That’s fair, and if that’s that bar we clear it easily. We employ the most skilled professionals to ensure the ideal cone beam scan.
First, we only employ Certified Radiological Technologists (CRTs), who are like the prosthodontists of 3D dental CBCT imaging. Unlike dental assistants (who take weekend classes to learn to shoot bitewings) or Dentally Limited X-ray Technicians (which was a 2D & 3D x-ray degree available through mail-order until the state discontinued it five years ago), CRTs undergo two years of full-time formal education on physiology, radiology, radiation physics, safety, and everything needed to take the perfect 3D x-ray image. CRTs need 2,000 hours of supervised clinical experience in hospital Emergency Rooms and Operating Rooms to receive their certification. In fact, the chief neurosurgeon, head ER doctor, and main radiologist cannot legally take an x-ray of a patient unless they have a CRT degree. That’s why Reveal Diagnostics hires only CRTs for all of our San Francisco Bay Area 3D dental imaging centers. Capturing high quality cone beam images is really not as simple as pushing a button!
Second, our reports perfectly match your preferences and expectations. We know this because we interview each client of ours to determine exactly what they want–and then we deliver. We create slide shows of the area of interest, complete with measurements and any possibly problematic areas highlighted. You can use these to asses your treatment area and to educate your patients.
Yes, we provide great cone beam images and provide extremely useful 3D reports. We also do a lot more for you:
- we spend time educating your patients on their anatomy, using their own scans
- we interview your patients for medical history and dental concerns
- we report our findings, so you know if your patient is in pain elsewhere or is considering veneers
- we offer CE classes on everything from 3D treatment planning to marketing your practice with Facebook
- we offer an unlimited monthly scanning program; scan all of your patients for one flat monthly fee!
- we use our network of specialists to identify possible sources of chronic undiagnosed pain
- we we offer free case or implant consultations from an expert doctor in that field
- we offer detailed radiologist reports from a MD radiologist, for your peace of mind
- we care! that’s no slogan; we will do anything to help a patient or doctor
Reveal Diagnostics is the only concierge 3D dental imaging center and full (and free!) education center in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are as unique as your practice, and we are very proud of that fact.